Tuesday, November 15, 2011

An Unknown Encounter

Everybody wants to meet a Faerie or have something magical happen in their life. Well, the thing that we are not realising is that almost everybody has had an encounter with these magical creatures.

Can you remember that strange movement in the corner of the room, but when you went to look, there was nothing there? Oh, and their was also that small unreadable face in the corner of the television. Your concience tells you that these things mean nothing, but when you think about it, does it really make sense. One thing that I know is that not everything makes sense, some things just are.


Faeries are not shy to the human world, it is just the lack of human belief. While you can have a Faerie encounter on any day at any time, there are some days when it seems more likely. It really depends on you point of view. For example, I always think of Faeries on rainy days, because their seems to be some sort of magic in the air. For others it may be at dusk or in the morning etc.

If you are looking to meet faeries then there are many different ways. Some, I think, are completely crazy and do not mean anything. My advice would be to sit in a quiet, natural place and wait, but there are many other times and places that you can meet them. If you try something and it doesn't work, then don't be unhappy, and don't give up.

I hope you will all have an encounter with a faerie or two! If not then you must never stop beliving...

I am a creature of the Fey
Prepare to give your soul away
My spell is passion and it is art
My song can bind a human heart
And if you chance to know my face
My hold shall be your last embrace
I shall be thy lover
-Brenna Gwyn

No comments: